OPEN AIR 2-4.06.2022
THE STATUTE OF MYSTIC FESTIVAL 2022
Gdańsk Shipyard 2-4.06.2022
1. The present statute, hereinafter referred to as „The Statute”concerns all the people staying at the place of artistic, cultural, entertaining and sports events, hereinafter referred to as respectively: „the Event” or „Events”, organized by Mystic Coalition ltd llt, inscribed in Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, KRS number 0000754728, NIP 5130257272, REGON 38163305200000, hereinafter called „the Organizer”.
2. On premises, where an event takes place, stay, instituted by the Organizer, order and security services (including workers of agency of protection of people and property), whose task is to take care of safety of people staying on premises of an Event, hereinafter referred to as „ Order and security services”.
3. Members of the order and security services are obliged to wear, in a visible place, a badge given by the Organizer, which has the following information: a name of an exhibitor, an identification number and a facial image, an expiry date, a stamp and a signature of an exhibitor.
4. The right to admission to an Event have people owning:
a) a valid entrance ticket, issued by the Organizer
b) an invitation for a guest, issued by the Organizer
At the entrance for the Event, the aforementioned documents will be scanned and a participant will receive a badge in a form of a wristband, which the participant is obliged to wear on a wrist for the duration of the Event. A unique barcode, which is on every ticket, entitles to exchange a ticket into a bagde, which has a form of a wristband, only at first scanning. The wristband can be used only by one person. Losing the wristband prevents from admission for the Event. If the wristband is torn or damaged on premises of the Event,a participant is obliged to immediately report it to the the order and security services, together with the broken wristband, in order to exchange it for a new one.
Arbitraty leaving the premises of the Event with a damaged or torn bagde, without previously reporting it the services is equivalent to resignation from participation in the Event and causes the loss of the right to admission to the premises of the Event. Each admission to the premises of the Event entitles only one participant with an undamaged wristband fastened on a wrist indelibly.
5. Participants of the event are obliged to have with them a valid document confirming identity, which can be: an identity card, an identity certificate, a passport, a driving licence, a school ID, a student card, a document confirming identity of a foreigner or any other document confirming identity, icluding a facial image and a place of residence.
6. The order and security services during the sale of entrance tickets for the event and at the entrance for the Event, can require from a person entering the Event or buying a ticket, to show a document confirming identity.
7. Admission to the Event by a juvenile, under 13 years old is possible only under an adult’s care, who has one of the documents entitling to admission to the Event, mentioned in p. 5, and who, before entering the Event, signs a declaration about responsibility for a juvenile, according to a from available at the entrance to the Event. This provision shall apply, unless the statute of the premises, where the Event takes place, specifies higher age limit for the admission to the premises, where the Event takes place. A parent / a caretaker is obliged to have with them a document
confirming a name, a surname and age of the child.
8. Participants of the Event are obliged to behave in a way that is unthreatening for the safety of other people, in particular, to restrict the rules of the Statute and the rules of the premises, where the Event takes place.
9. The order and security services are authorized to:
a) check and varify permissions for entering the Event, and in case of lack of such permissions- call someone on leaving the Event
b) check someone’s identity
c) search baggage and clothes of participants of the Event, in case of suspicion these people bring or own objects which, having them on the premises where the Event takes place, according to the Statute, is forbidden
d) issue order instructions to people who disrupt public order or behave contradictorily to the Statute or the statute of the premises, where the Event takes place, and in case of not running the command- call them to leave the premises, where the Event takes place
e) capture, to immediate hand over to the Police, people who cause immediate threat for goods entrusted to security service and people engaged in forbidden activities.
10. Functions carried out by the security services should be in a way that respect human dignity and other personal belongings of a person towards whom they are carried out.
11. Using physical restraint and recording it by security services should be according to rules specified in the law from 24.05.2013 about physical restraint and firearm.
12. On the premises where the Event takes place, it is forbidden to:
a) bring and have a gun or other dangerous objects, explosive materials, pyrotechnical goods, materials involving fire risk, alcoholic drinks (except those bought at the Organizer’s), narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances, tasers, pepper sprays, knives, clubs, chains, firecrackers, smoke candles, lasers, laser pointers and objects which could be used as bullets and other similar to them,
any glass, metal or plactic packagings and any sharp objects
b) bring and have audio and video recording equipment and photographic equipment and also taking photos, recording sound and filming
c) benefit from any commercial operations or any other gaining activity, without the permission of the Organizer
d) enter rooms or premises marked as „No Entry” (e.g staff rooms, parts of scene construction, rooms for artist, etc.)
e) smoke tobacco and cigarettes out of zones for smokers
f) satisfy physiological needs out of toilets
g) throw any objects
13. The order and security services are authorized to:
1) reject admission to the Event and participation in it:
a) people, towards whom a judgement about a ban for mass events has been given or obliging torefrian from staying in places where are mass events, given by a court towards a convicted in relation to conditional suspension of imprisonment or towards a juvenile, according to art. 6 p.2 of the law from 26.10.1982 about dealing with minors, but also people towards whom, within the meaning of law, a foreign or club ban has been given
b) people who oppose to activities mentioned in p. 9 of the Statute
c) a person who is under the apparent influence of alcohol, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances or other similar activity
d) a person having a gun or any other dangerous objects, explosive materials, pyrotechnical goods, materials involving fire risk, alcoholic drinks, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances or any other, drinks, substances which possesing is forbidden according to the Statute
e) a person behaving aggressively, provocatively or in any other way which puts a risk to safety and public order
f) people who do not have a document or a badge described in points 4,5 and 6 of the Statute
2) remove from the premises where the Event takes place, people referred to in p.1
3) remove from the premises where the Event takes place, people who behave contradictorily to the Statute or the statute of the premises, where the Event takes place.
14. All people who participate in the Event, are obliged to follow the instructions of the security services. Refusal to stick to these instructions can only result from thier contradiction to generally applicable laws.
15. On the premises, where the Events takes place, stroboscopic lights can be used and all the participants can be exposed to stay in the zone of sound intensity, which can cause damage of the hearing. In particular, pregnant women are put at risk.
16. On the premises, where the Event takes place, to ensure safety of the perticipants of the Event, monitoring system can be used, which enables recording by means of devices which record picture and sound: the course of a mass event, and in particular the behaviour of people participating in it
17.The Statute is available:
a) on the website: mysticfestival.pl
b) at the entrance to the Event
18. The Statute enters into force from 29.10.2019